Diaphragm Safety Valves are mechanisms used for discharging the excessive pressure formed in closed circuit heating systems and limiting it into a predetermined value. Safety valves should be used to prevent damage to the system due to high pressure and dangerous situations that may occur. It also helps protection of equipment such as exchangers and pressure tanks.
Diaphragm Safety Valves are produced with fixed adjustment in definite pressures according to EN 1489 standard and the users are not allowed to change the pressure adjustments.
The adjustment pressure of the safety valve is written on the safety tap on the cover.
- Identification Dimension = 11/2" (With IT plunger)
- Body = Brass
- Diaphragm = EPDM
- Springs = Steel (Dacromet Coating)
- Plastic Parts = PA6 GF30, PP
- Identification pressure = 1-10 (bars)
- Discharge pressure = 2 - 2,5 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 5,5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 (bars)
- Max. Temperature = 110 °C
- Standard = TS EN 1489
- Storage tank outlets
- Solar energy systems
- Water booster outlets
- Utility and fire water plumbing systems